Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm awake awake !

So , I am not tierd whats so ever ...
Kay , maybe a little , but not enought to fall alseep right now without running through a million and a half things I have to do tomorrow .

Check list :
Open a bank account for work !
Get coffee with mom !
School school school.
Wait on ungrateful assholes ! (Thats always the best part of my day)
Listen to people bitch.
Um , fight with my brother , you know how it goes.
Argue with my sister about shit , usually happens.
OH! i HAVE to go to English tomorrow , or I'm going to fail.
Which would be bad cause i already have a graduation dress picked out .

Which BTW, is the cutest thing , and it can be worn again .
Shopping at La Chateau soon !
Expensive but sooooo worth it :D

Wanna see a picture ? .. I think i saved one , I'm so excited .. mainly because I don't have to be a stupid waitress and I get to work in a kitchen ...IN A 5 STAR HOTEL...my life is amazing .

heres a picture of the dress.
enjoy your night friends !





So , you can see the top and waist line . the rest of the dress is pain black and will come to about my knees , cute eh ? :)



OH ... Elton John just can on the radio , did i tell you that I got a ticket... Dad had an extra, Mom paid for half to make it my birthday present ! You don't even understand how overly excited I am , all I need now is to get my best friend in there cause shes dying to see this show, if not , I'll will be the bestest friend ever and get her amazing pictures. Because I am just the greatest like that ...."Rocket maaaaaan" ...god I love this man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment