Thursday, April 29, 2010

hi hoe hi hoe its off to work we go :)

Holy shit.
Major room clean up , nice and tidy .
GO ME ! :)

Anyways , room is all tidy and stuff ... gonna enjoy me self some smoke and maybe a coffee or cup of tea :)

SO, while cleaning my room I happened to find this old likes thing I wrote , I don't know if you would consider it a poem . I don't .. but ya more like venting I guess...
Here it is :


I could listen to you talk all night.
But, then I would never sleep,
Because I'm not ready to miss a single word you will say.
And I hate that every time I hear the sound of your guitar,
I go back to every sweet kiss,
Every drunken night,
And I realize,
The moments I share with you,
No matter how unsober I am,
I feel true emotions,
That I know you never will,
Because you still love her...every piece of her.
You break my heart when you're sad,
Because you're sad for the wrong reasons
And I cannot help you ,
That's all I ever wanted to do was to help you.
But this will never work.
We will never work.
You will never work.
You've slowly broken yourself
Into a million pieces, like a broken mirror.
I can't even bring my self to try
And pick up the broken pieces,
Because I know that all I am going to see
Is your broken dreams and hopes shattered on the floor.
I know I will hate what I see ,
And I cannot bring myself to hate you.
You told me it would happen.
But I know that if you would open up
And let me inside for just a moment,
I could try.
Try and help you.
But you wont.



Anyways ... kind of lame I guess, but it's something .

Anyways , I was playing explorer earlier .. well not really but I looked like one kind of .
Like female Indiana Jones ! :)
HAHAH!
Pictures?
I think so ..


No comments:

Post a Comment