Saturday, May 22, 2010

so i cannot post this on facebook...

...because my mother will flip.
k , question ; when you were 14 did you drink? have sex with boys? come in at 3 in the morning , then sleep till 1230 and do nothing to help around the house? what about treat your family with respect , i bet you didn't do that either ..
Well , these are only SOME the things my 14 year old sister has done, and in my opinion its not right..
My mother likes to say "you were the same way at 14" ...but I don't remember drinking my face off with three friends , stealing a case of beer from mom's boy friend , a pack of smokes from my sister and completely trashing my house...I sure as hell don't remember that part of being 14.

Anyways my mother seems to be alright with this because my sister hasn't been grounded, or punished or made do anything to help..and guess what she's doing tonight ...yup thats right going out with friends ! again.

Isn't life perfect ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment